outfit

That Lucky Red Sweater

8:29 PMZosia















If you would have told me last year that I'd be obsessed with a red sweater, I'd say you're crazy. Believe it or not, but I have always been convinced that red just isn't my color. Why? It can quickly look very cheap and tacky if not combined in a good way. Or perhaps I was used to the sight of red dresses with leopard jackets, red tops with yellow washed jeans or red dresses with black stockings and brown leather boots. Can you imagine it? Brrr cringe... Luckily miss Solange Knowles totally changed my opinion. I enjoyed her performance at Pukkelpop this year and immediately fell in love with the styling of the band: everyone one was head to toe dressed in red. "Oh ok, red CAN look pretty cool.".  And the rest is actually history...


What do you think about red? Yay or nay?

Sweater and trousers H&M
Sneakers Reebok 




You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Contact Form